- Child must be 4 by September 15th
- Child must be fully potty trained.
- A non-refundable, one-time-per-school-year fee of $125 is due at the time of registration.
Social & Emotional Development
- Experiencing a classroom environment of respect for one another’s feelings and needs.
- Practicing empathy and self-control.
- Establishing friendships.
- Mastering self-help skills.
- Learning how to self regulate emotions.
- Building vocabulary in quality and quantity.
- Expanding phonetic awareness through daily use of books and songs.
- Enhancing literacy through environmental print, pre-reading activities, and conversations.
- Strengthening print concepts, letter and word recognition and comprehension skills.
- Letter sounds are introduced using Zoo Phonics Curriculum
- Developing pre-math skills by recognizing shapes, matching and sorting objects, and counting.
- Participating in sensory play by using artistic mediums and early scientific investigation.
- Developing problem-solving skills through the use of puzzles, logical reasoning and spatial reasoning activities.
- Advancing creativity and imagination through dramatic play and narration.
- Developing fine motor skills by painting, coloring, gluing, puzzles, and working with blocks.
- Improving gross motor coordination by using our outdoor space for running, sliding, kicking and throwing balls, and riding tricycles.
- Hearing about their God and Savior daily through Bible stories, songs, and chapel.
- Believing in God as creator of the world and all people.
- Believing in Christ as savior to all people.
- Knowing the value of each child as a child of God, bought with His blood.
- Shifting focus from being self-centered to others-centered. The world is a community.
- Realizing that how we feel about ourselves can change often. How God feels about us never changes. His love is enduring.
- Realizing that all people should exhibit love, kindness and forgiveness to each other.