- Child must be 3 by September 15th.
- Child must be fully potty trained.
- A non-refundable, one-time-per-school-year fee of $125 is due at the time of registration.
Social & Emotional Development
- Exploring and discovering within a secure and supportive environment.
- Experiencing a classroom environment of respect for one another’s feelings and needs.
- Practicing empathy and self-control.
- Mastering self-help skills.
- Learning how to self regulate emotions.
- Building vocabulary in quality and quantity.
- Enhancing literacy through environmental print, daily use of books, songs, and conversations.
- Letter sounds are introduced using Zoo Phonics Curriculum
- Developing pre-math skills by recognizing shapes, matching and sorting objects, and counting.
- Participating in sensory play by using artistic mediums and early scientific investigation.
- Developing fine motor skills by painting, coloring, gluing, puzzles, and working with blocks.
- Improving gross motor coordination by using our outdoor space for running, sliding, kicking and throwing balls, and riding tricycles.
- Hearing about their God and Savior daily through Bible stories, songs, and chapel.
- Believing in God as creator of the world and all people.
- Believing in Christ as savior to all people.
- Knowing the value of each child as a child of God, bought with His blood.
- Shifting focus from being self-centered to others-centered. The world is a community.
- Realizing that how we feel about ourselves can change often. How God feels about us never changes. His love is enduring.
- Realizing that all people should exhibit love, kindness and forgiveness to each other.
8:30 Children Arrive
8:45 School Begins/Free Play / Small Group Centers
9:00 Chapel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
9:15 Clean up and Bathroom
9: 30 Circle Time
10:00 Outdoor Time (weather permitting)
10:30 Christ Light
10:45 Arts & Crafts
11:20 Clean Up /Goodbyes
11:30 Morning Session Dismissed / Lunch (for all-day session)
12:15 Outdoor Time
1:00 Bathroom Break / Prepare for Nap
1:15 Nap / Rest Time
2:30 Wake Up & Bathroom
3:00 Story Time/ Centers
3:30 All-Day Session Dismissed